Title: 
St. Mary's Academy, 1913
Creator(s): 
Gardner, H. W.
Year: 
1913
Publisher: 
The Evening Record (The Record Printing Co.) Limited
Type(s): 
Photograph
Language: 
English
Source: 
Windsor Ontario 1913 Canada including Walkerville, Ford, Sandwich and Ojibway : an authentic compilation embracing in word and pictorial representation the growth and expansion of these municipalities / compiled by H. W. Gardner. Published: Windsor, Ontario : The Evening Record (The Record Printing Co.) Limited, 1913. Page 8
Notes: 
This is the second St. Mary's Academy, located on the southeast corner of Ouellette Avenue and Park Street. It was demolished in 1929 to make way for the Canadian Tunnel Plaza. It was run by the Sisters Of The Holy Names Of Jesus And Mary
Subject(s): 
St. Mary's Academy, Second (Windsor)
Schools
Convents
Sisters Of The Holy Names Of Jesus And Mary
Park Street (Windsor)
Ouellette Avenue (Windsor)
Place(s): 
Windsor (Ontario)
Rights: 
Public Domain
Repository: 
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Tiff Image(s):
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1