1. Lincoln Road Methodist 2. Lady Of Lake St. Clair, R. C. At Ford 3. St. Anne, R. C. 4. Presbyterian


(Click to View Larger Image)
1. Lincoln Road Methodist 2. Lady Of Lake St. Clair, R. C. At Ford 3. St. Anne, R. C. 4. Presbyterian
Creator(s): Gardner, H. W.
Publisher: The Evening Record (The Record Printing Co.) Limited
Date: 1913
Type(s): Photograph
Language: English
Source: Windsor Ontario 1913 Canada including Walkerville, Ford, Sandwich and Ojibway : an authentic compilation embracing in word and pictorial representation the growth and expansion of these municipalities / compiled by H. W. Gardner. Published: Windsor, Ontario : The Evening Record (The Record Printing Co.) Limited, 1913. Page 80
Notes: Our Lady of the Lake Roman Catholic Church was also known as "Notre Dame du Lac" and was later called: Holy Rosary Catholic Church; the Presbyterian Church later became Chalmers United Church and is now the All Nations Full Gospel Church; St. Anne's Roman Catholic Church was established in 1912 and closed in 2007. The church shown in this photo was replaced in 1970; Lincoln Road Methodist Church is now called Lincoln Road United Church
Subject(s): Churches
Lincoln Road Methodist Church (Walkerville)
Our Lady Of The Lake Roman Catholic Church (Windsor)
St. Anne's Roman Catholic Church (Walkerville)
Presbyterian Church (Walkerville)
Chalmers United Church (Walkerville)
All Nations Full Gospel Church (Walkerville)
Lincoln Road United Church (Walkerville)
Place(s): Walkerville (Ontario)
Ford City (Ontario)
Windsor (Ontario)
Rights: Public Domain
Repository: University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Tiff Image: Click to download original TIFF image