Ouellette Avenue Looking North From Sandwich Street Towards Detroit Ferry, 1913
Gardner, H. W.
The Evening Record (The Record Printing Co.) Limited
Windsor Ontario 1913 Canada including Walkerville, Ford, Sandwich and Ojibway : an authentic compilation embracing in word and pictorial representation the growth and expansion of these municipalities / compiled by H. W. Gardner. Published: Windsor, Ontario : The Evening Record (The Record Printing Co.) Limited, 1913. Page 13
Sandwich Street is now called Riverside Drive; Merchants Bank Of Canada (left-hand side); British-American Hotel (right-hand side); owner (1913): E. E. Ingram;the British-American Hotel was built on the northeast corner of Ouellette Avenue and Sandwich Street after the fire of 1871. It was basically built as an extension of an older hotel: Hirons House. It was demolished in 1975.
Sandwich Street (Windsor)
Ouellette Avenue (Windsor)
Merchants Bank Of Canada (Windsor)
British American Hotel (Windsor)
Ferry Hill (Windsor)
Ferry Landing (Windsor)
Ingram, E. E.
Hirons House (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1