B&W; 11x8 cm
Walkerville Times Collection; photograph taken and donated by Pat Sturn
Dated September, 1955; the Windsor Gymnastics Club was operating on a vacant lot at Tecumseh Road East And Kildare/Chilver Roads; Ernestine Russell (married names: Carter, then Weaver) was a Canadian champion gymnast of the 1950s.
Windsor Gymnastics Club
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1