Ernestine Russell On The Balance Beam At The Windsor Gymnastics Club 2
B&W; 11x8 cm
Walkerville Times Collection; photograph taken and donated by Pat Sturn
Dated September, 1955 Ernestine Russell (married names: Carter, then Weaver) practising with the Windsor Gymnastics Club on a vacant lot at Tecumseh Road East and Kildare/Chilver Roads. Ernestine Russell was a Canadian champion gymnast of the 1950s. Ed Gagnier, another champion gymnast, is crouching in the centre.
Windsor Gymnastics Club
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1