|Big Pete, Section Foreman. Lunchtime At The C&O Depot, Devonshire Road, Walkerville|
B&W; 13x9 cm
Walkerville Times Collection; donated by Florence Anderson
dated August, 1954; the C&O (Chesapeake And Ohio) Railway took over the Pere Marquette Railway in 1947, so the Pere Marquette Station was also known as the C&O Depot.
Pere Marquette Station (Walkerville)
Devonshire Road (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1