|Pere Marquette Station With Victoria Fountain|
B&W; 9x9 cm
Walkerville Times Collection; donated by Florence Anderson
dated May, 1954; located on Devonshire Road; also known as the C&O Depot; the Victoria Fountain in front was erected in 1897 to celebrate the diamond jubilee of Queen Victoria. It was moved to Willistead Park in 1958 and restored in 1990.
Pere Marquette Station (Walkerville)
Victoria Fountain (Walkerville)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1