|Sandwich Views 1. Teachers' Training School 2. Sandwich Golf Club 3. Post Office 4. Court House 5. Town Hall|
Gardner, H. W.
The Evening Record (The Record Printing Co.) Limited
Windsor Ontario 1913 Canada including Walkerville, Ford, Sandwich and Ojibway : an authentic compilation embracing in word and pictorial representation the growth and expansion of these municipalities / compiled by H. W. Gardner. Published: Windsor, Ontario : The Evening Record (The Record Printing Co.) Limited, 1913. Page 28
The post office is located on the southeast corner of Bedford Street (now Sandwich Street) and Mill Street. The Sandwich Golf Club is likely the Oak Ridge Golf Club. They were originally located on Yawkey Farm but moved to Prince Farm in 1912 (the location of this photograph is unknown).
Teachers Training School (Sandwich)
Sandwich Golf Club
Post Office, 1907 (Sandwich)
Court House (Sandwich)
Town Hall (Sandwich)
Bedford Street (Windsor)
Sandwich Street (Windsor)
Mill Street (Windsor)
Oak Ridge Golf Club (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1