Elmwood Hotel, Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Photogelatine Engraving Co. Ltd.
Postmarked 1948; Addressed to: Mrs. Etler J. Bryan; became the Brentwood Recovery Home which was renamed in 2010 to the Frere Paul Charbonneau Centre; the Elmwood Casino and Hotel complex on Dougall Avenue was owned by Al Siegel for many years; the Elmwood Hotel was already in operation in the early 1930s, but underwent extensive reconstruction about 1944; it closed in December, 1974; many top acts played at the casino.
Elmwood Hotel (Windsor)
Brentwood Recovery Home (Windsor)
Frere Paul Charbonneau Centre (Windsor)
Dougall Avenue (Windsor)
Elmwood Casino (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2