Mario's Tavern 1960
|Mario's Tavern 1960|
World Wide Sales Agencies Ltd.
c. 1960; "Windsor's most beautiful dining lounge. Catering to banquets, weddings, social affairs, club meetings, birthday parties, etc. The best prime rib of red brand beef this side of the Canadian Rockies. 7-course Italian dinners. Featuring the finest cuisine in Windsor for 35 years. 755 Ouellette Street. In the heart of downtown Windsor, Ontario, Canada. For reservations: tel.: 254-3392"; branch of the Royal Bank of Canada to the right; building was designed by architect Garnet Andrew McElroy and built in 1948.
Mario's Tavern (Windsor)
Royal Bank Of Canada (Windsor)
Ouellette Avenue (Windsor)
McElroy, Garnet Andrew, Architect
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2