Title: 
H. O. Fleming, The Dispensing Druggist
Year: 
1895
Publisher: 
E. J. Baxter, Publisher
Type(s): 
Photograph
Language: 
English
Source: 
Souvenir : Windsor and Walkerville, May, 1895 : Official Programme of Grand Military Demonstration, May 24th, 25th, and 26th, 1895. Published: Windsor, Ontario : E. J. Baxter, 1895. Page 12
Notes: 
Interior view; located on the southwest corner of Ouellette Avenue and Chatham Street, at 24 Sandwich Street West. This was part of the Fleming Block, built by Harwood and his brother Oscar in 1893. It later became the Victoria Block. It burned down on December 24th, 1945.
Subject(s): 
Fleming, Harwood Ontario Osborne
Commercial Buildings
Stores
Ouellette Avenue (Windsor)
Chatham Street (Windsor)
Fleming Block (Windsor)
Victoria Block (Windsor)
Fleming Drugstore (Windsor)
Place(s): 
Windsor (Ontario)
Rights: 
Public Domain
Repository: 
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Tiff Image(s):
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1