|Saint Mary's Anglican Church, Windsor, Ontario, Canada|
Postmarked 1957; "The original church was built in 1869 by Hiram Walker and named after his wife, Mary. The present church was dedicated in 1904, by the sons of Hiram Walker as a memorial to their parents."; Addressed to: Mr. and Mrs. C. B. Hallam; looking southeast from the corner of St. Mary's Gate and Kildare Road.
St. Mary's Church (Walkerville)
St. Mary's Gate (Windsor)
Kildare Road (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2