Title: 
Convent, Windsor, Canada, 1910
Year: 
1910
Type(s): 
Postcard
Identifier(s): 
674-14
Language: 
English
Notes: 
Unused; c. 1910; this is the second St. Mary's Academy which was built on the southeast corner of Ouellette Avenue and Park Street in 1904. It was demolished in 1929 to make way for the Canadian Tunnel Plaza. It was run by the Sisters Of The Holy Names Of Jesus And Mary
Subject(s): 
Convents
Schools
St. Mary's Academy, Second (Windsor)
Sisters Of The Holy Names Of Jesus And Mary
Park Street (Windsor)
Ouellette Avenue (Windsor)
Place(s): 
Windsor (Ontario)
Rights: 
Public Domain
Repository: 
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Tiff Image(s):
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2