Post Office, Windsor, Ont., Canada
Valentine & Sons United Publishing Co.
Postmarked 1925; Addressed to: Mrs. De Groot, from her granddaughter Harriet De Groot; located on southwest corner of Pitt Street and Ouellette Avenue; the post office was built in 1879 and demolished in 1932; the Boer War Monument, designed by Walter Allard, is located at the front entrance. It was dedicated on May 24th, 1906, and later moved to Jackson Park.
Post Office, 1879 (Windsor)
Pitt Street (Windsor)
Ouellette Avenue (Windsor)
Boer War Monument (Windsor)
Allard, Walter, Designer
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2